Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Go WINGS Go


@ZacMc7 and I zipped down to Toronto on Saturday to see the Leafs take on my Detroit Red Wings and it was AWESOME!!!

I managed to convert the boy to a Wings fan ... At least for the day, if not for good! We weren't the only puck fans sporting the ol' Red & White so there was definite strength in numbers! Nothing quite like an old time Original 6 rivalry to get the crowd going. 

I risked getting rolled to pose for a quick anti-Leaf pic in front of the ACC ~ Zac wasn't keen on being associated to me but I reminded him that we didn't know anyone!


We spent the warm up behind the Wings net and loved every second of it ....


I have to say the Leaf fans were rockin the ACC ... But man do they turn on their team when the scoreboard is not in their favour! Leaf fans love hard & hate hard!!!

All in all it was a great mother/son weekend for the memory books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment