Monday, April 21, 2014

Hoppy Easter

Another Easter season brings with it the challenge of how to up our game from last year's spring time fun.  


Ever since my son was old enough to remember, our egg hunts have been interactive involving clues and riddles. 

When Steve and I got married in 2012 he was happy to join in the fun and for our first Easter together we videotaped Mission Impossible type messages with challenges for the boys ... "Should they choose to accept it".  It was great fun but by February/March of last year they were already asking us what the new theme was so the challenge was on. 

Last year we piggybacked off of the Amazing Race idea and planned challenges and clues that took us to various locations. Needless to say it was great fun ~ but perhaps a little too great. Seriously, how do you top that?

While brain storming (ok, ok ... While on Pinterest) I saw a bunch of Minute to Win It party games and I knew we had a winner!  We picked six different games and the boys were great sports through it all!  Check it out ....


I wonder if they will ever outgrow our Easter Challenges?!? I'm hoping not ;)



1 comment: