Thursday, June 26, 2014

SPiNTASTiC






Well I'm taking the plunge and teaching Spin once again.  Kingston, Ontario is fortunate to have a top notch indoor cycling studio opening in July 2014 and I am one of the lucky instructors joining their team!

I've struggled with the decision to take the plunge and have battled the typical fears of is this a good time, do I have enough time, will I suck at it  ... But if I'm honest with myself, this opportunity is at exactly the right time and likely won't come back around. Carpe Diem and all the jazz right?!?

APEX Indoor Cycling is a slick and classy facility dedicated to just us spin enthusiasts! I am super excited for Jeff and Pauline Farmer as they take off on this adventure!  Kingstonians will certainly reap the benefits from their vision and innovation. 

Set up your profile and download the MindBody Connect app today ... Booking your bike has never been easier!

I hope to see lots of #ygkSpin lovers in the studio parked on a bike and ready for action. Come join a #SPiNTASTiC community at APEX and pedal your way to health and happiness!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment