Friday, December 7, 2012

In love with DAVIDsTEA

My coffee loving heart was stolen yesterday by DAVIDsTEA !!!

I haven't jumped from the Coffee Lover's ship just yet but if I was going to, it would be to hitch a ride with DAVIDsTEA ;)

The staff at the Kingston location were so cheery and helpful.  After smelling and swooning over the delicious scents of the various teas I settled on three to take home to sample and one for the road!

Alpine Punch is a rooibos tea (which I don't normally like) with a smooth blend of almond, apple and cinnamon flavours that are reminiscent of marzipan.  It was the perfect introduction to DAVIDsTEA and paired well with my lunch hour Christmas shopping!

Last night when I was headed to the rink I brewed up a cup of Ceylon Star which is December's Tea of The Month.  This black tea was full of chocolaty flavour and warm spices.  This was a much deeper flavour sensation and soothed the senses.

Today I am in full on Vanilla Orchid mode and onto my second cup!  The beauty of Oolong tea is that it can be resteeped so you can continue to enjoy blissfullness again and again!  This tea is soft and subtle, I could see it being an easy crowd pleaser.

I have yet to try the Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait herbal tea but let me tell you it smells amazing!!!!  I can't wait to try it out but have decided to save it for today's afternoon treat!

Tea has many amazing health benefits and can treat a long list of ailments in a natural, soothing manner.  While I will never leave my first love of coffee, I can see myself having a love affair with tea!

Cheers,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment